Thursday, July 28, 2022

100 locators activated on VHF/UHF - #JP79UA No.100

 Info from Mek:

Today I will activate my 100 locator in VHF/UHF bands. 

Activity from JP79UA will be unique square, until now on my expeditions I was active from 91 different squares. During this Norwegian trip locator No 100 will be activated. 

This will be quite of achivement, as I will be first radio operator did it personally on VHF/UHF band from 50MHz -241GHz

You are welcome do join this unique activity. Of course depending on Ms/Es conditions.   

 


 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulatiosn de G4BWP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! 73 de LB8DC Morten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and a big thank you! Looking at my log you have given me 32 new #'s on 4 meter - and we probably also worked on a big part of the remaining 68 squares you activated.

    ReplyDelete