Sunday, August 18, 2019

Lapland trip by Yussi OH7TE/9 - Addendum

On behalf of Yussi :

Dear Greg,

First:

Thank you very much for your great support in understanding my hard work while working alone during this 4 meter journey.
I am very happy that both squares have good MS and ES-conditions!

Special thanks to my very good friend OH9KL OM "Ynsky" who lent his very fine QTH at big hill "Korkalovaara" KP26UM and special thanks to my old old friend Jorma Pöykkö in Vikajärvi KP36CP lent his second house at 230 VAC in  "Hill Fox" good radiant South - SouthWest.

 WX was beautiful all the time on a tropical night like this, to +22 ° C in Celcius.
Last days  only +17 C and nigths  ant + 5C...
Now back south, driving over 800km.

I send later PIC's abt my old cottage etc

No comments:

Post a Comment